Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA's "Modern" Sounds

No. The NVDA sounds were changed in a master snap, but then changed back to default. I would like to find those sounds.
On 9/13/2017 19:28, Dr. arvind singh brar wrote:
hello,

you can get the audio themes from the link belowb

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

On Sep 14, 2017, at 5:37 AM, Noah Carver via Groups.Io <carvernoah309@...> wrote:

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (carvernoah309@...) Add cleanup rule | More info
Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could direct me as to where I could download these sounds, as I like them very much. Thanks.