Re: WebAIM

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

For the moment it has been pulled down. I guess we will find out again when it is released for sure.

Gene nz

On 14/09/2017 14:46, zahra wrote:
hi i did not find questions to answer in that link!

On 9/14/17, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
Hi

Yesterday when it came across the list i was able to fill in the survey.
From what i hear it was leaked before it was meant to come out and now that
message is in its place.

Hopefully they get it sorted I did not see any problems with the survey as
it was.

Gene nz

On 14/09/2017 05:42, derek riemer wrote:
All I see is "the screen reader survey will be available soon"

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 4:26 PM, Sarah k Alawami
<marrie12@...<mailto:marrie12@...>> wrote:
I personally will no longer be doing any more of these surveys. But that's
just me. Thanks so much for the info tough for those of us that want to or
need to have this data.
On Sep 12, 2017, at 2:25 PM, Gene New Zealand
<hurrikennyandopo@...<mailto:hurrikennyandopo@...>>
wrote:

Hi thanks for this i just filled it in.

While the survey is going i will add it to my website for other screen
reader users that might want to fill it in. It will stay there until it
finishes just have to figure where is the best spot?

Guys the survey is well worth filling out so please do.

Gene nz

On 13/09/2017 03:29, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

Will be good to NVDA promotion if all NVDA users fill the survey!
For TalkBack users, the survey is also about mobile usage!

http://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey7/

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

--
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material
at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net<http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/>

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

  *   University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th
year undergraduate student.
  *   Accessibility enthusiast.
  *   Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  *   Open source enthusiast.
  *   Skier.

Personal website<http://derekriemer.com>

--
[Image NVDA          certified expert]
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material