From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of erik burggraaf
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 9:38 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Malwarebytes

It isn't perfect, but I was able to do the basics. This included running a scan performing a clean and getting information as things updated. I could wish for better accessibility, but Windows security programs are so fraught, I'm just grateful to have the option of using Malwarebytes. Hope this helps, Eric

On September 14, 2017 8:50:56 AM "Don H" <lmddh50@adams.net> wrote:

I am running NVDA 2017-3 on a Win 10 system. It has been a while since I tried Malwarebytes but the last time I did it was not very accessible with a screen reader. Is that still the case?
Thanks