Re: regarding ms access

Sarah k Alawami

I've heard of a lot of  trouble with microsoft access and data bases over the years. In fact a student I know had to drop a class bcause of inaccessibility of access, and they were using jaws, and this was in 2012.. I hope someone else has better news.

On Sep 14, 2017, at 11:15 AM, Ravi Paswan <ravipaswan32@...> wrote:

hello group member I am facing a problime with using a NVDA I am doing the MS access but NVDA is not supported the MS access program I am try the all MS office version I  have practical  in MS access 2007, 2010, 2013, & 2016 but nvda is not working so please tel me how to solve this problem?