From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun
Everiss
Sent: September-14-17 2:02 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] blackboard

Well when I used blackboard 6 most of it worked but that is ages and ages
ago.

At the time most things worked but assignment submition didn't always work
and a few form related things just didn't work.

However I know blackboard themselves have an accessibility team or someone
that moniters them does as once someone appeared on the local list I was on
for the blind stating as such.

So chances are there are people watching who knows.

On 14/09/2017 5:41 p.m., Arlene wrote:
Hi list: Arlene here! Does anybody know if NVDA works with blackboard?
It's used for schools. Used to set up assignments, tests and other things.