thanks

Here ya go.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/87mryahd6lqbfm5/AABjXzfsHRD0Gr9fEPDr9Jrma?dl=1
On Sep 14, 2017, at 4:01 PM, kavein thran <kaveinthran@gmail.com> wrote:

sure, maybe you can uploadfor us to test it

On 9/15/17, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@gmail.com
<mailto:marrie12@gmail.com>> wrote:
I just normalised them to 0 and actually applied a limiter then
normalised
again for the star sound. It now is very much hearable. If anyone wants
those I can put them somewhare.

Take care
On Sep 14, 2017, at 3:22 PM, kavein thran <kaveinthran@gmail.com>
wrote:

now I understand why it was not included in forward release. It's too
low, and brief, sometimes people might missed it

On 9/15/17, Noah Carver via Groups.Io
<carvernoah309=yahoo.com@groups.io
<mailto:carvernoah309=yahoo.com@groups.io
<mailto:carvernoah309=yahoo.com@groups.io>>> wrote:
yes, they are. I posted that thread requesting the new sound. This
thread
was an answer to that. Thank you Jean for posting those sounds. When I
get
home, I'll code up a nice program that will automatically install the
new
sounds into NVDA. I'll also provide a program to return them to
default.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 14, 2017, at 13:24, Stan Bobbitt <stan.bobbitt@outlook.com
<mailto:stan.bobbitt@outlook.com>>
wrote:

Hi, I see a thread called NVDA’s Modern sounds as well as this one,
trial
sounds. Are they one in the same? Or … ?
Thanks,
Stan B
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
[mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>] On Behalf
Of
Sarah
k Alawami
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 10:41 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] The triall sounds

Thanks got them. I have to look through the archives to see where to
put
the things but I'm sure that will be as easy as cake.
On Sep 14, 2017, at 6:51 AM, Gene <gsasner@ripco.com
<mailto:gsasner@ripco.com>> wrote:

Here is a link to a zip file of the waves folder from NVDA that
contains
the trial sounds.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kh92k257bearne0/waves.zip?dl=1
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/kh92k257bearne0/waves.zip?dl=1>