Re: NVDA Causes Open Office to stop Responding

hi.
i use libreoffice and dont have such problem.
you can find nvda via search or download from this link if you use the
last version.

https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2017.3/nvda_2017.3.exe

hope that help, God bless you.

On 9/15/17, Jerry Schoen via Groups.Io <jschoen91711=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
After installing NVDA Open Office stopped responding. I have a Dell
Inspiron running Windows 10. Also, I can no longer find NVDA on my
computer. I donated 15.00 two times and downloaded NVDA. Now it is gone.

What are the solutions?

Jerry Schoen

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---