Re: Nvda Scripting and virtual document

Sam Bushman

I can use latest jaws with ctrl-y and outlook 2016 just fine.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 5:53 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Nvda Scripting and virtual document

Steve, out of curiosity, does Jaws crash Outlook in the same way - ie there seems to be a big problem with changing folders currently in any way other than with control+shift+tab.

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 10:46 PM, Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:

Hi,

I think we all do.  NVDA 2017.3 just doesn’t like you switching folders.  Is that the problem you mean?  JAWS crashes Outlook, but NVDA does it much more.

All the best

Steve