Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weather Plus 4.5 14.09.2017 update available

Hi Travis,

I just tried doing the update through NVDA's menu and was told an update is not available. Should I just try to uninstall and then reinstall from this point then?

Oh, and my husband, Marcus, who knows you from a previous marriage of his that you were a guest of says hi.

Lisa E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@... Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1 Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429 Philmore box shared with hubby: 773-572-7897 Big Brother update line is option 1 of our box and the breaking TV News updates line is option 9 of our box. You can hear our wedding with option 2. God bless everyone!!!
On 9/14/17 10:50 PM, Kwork wrote:
Lisa, in that case, if it will let you, I'd install the update again, even if it tells you it's running the latest version. The main version number is the same, 4.5, but it is definitely an update. Try that first.
If that doesn't do it, uninstall the add-on, then install the latest version. Of course you'll have to set your cities again after, but hopefully the first idea works before resorting to that.
Travis