Re: Weather Plus 4.5 14.09.2017 update available

Antony Stone

Nearly all of Europe (excluding UK & Ireland) uses comma as the decimal
separator, and either space or dot as the thousands separator.

Antony.

On Friday 15 September 2017 at 16:44:50, Ron Canazzi wrote:

How do people differentiate between separation of large numbers for
clarity VS decimal points if commas are used for both?

On 9/15/2017 9:25 AM, Travis Siegel wrote:
Ron, the us is likely the only country that still uses the period as a
number separator anymore. Many many countries use the comma as a
separator, so the us is in the minority here. To me, it makes more
sense to use a period for decimals, and commas for digit separation,
but that's probably because that's what I've seen all my life. I'm
sure it would be different if I'd been raised in Europe or some place
similar that does things backwards. :)

On 9/15/2017 1:17 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Ron,
The calculation of value was not changed.
the comma I put it on purpose, they required in so many people
Thannks
Cheers
Adriano