Re: Does Anyone Else Have This Bug in Firefox Using NVDA?

Tony Ballou

Hi,

I don't have that one however, I do have something similar.  In firefox, and a bunch of other apps on my machine, nvda doesn't read the menu bars, tab controls, or certain textual areas of windows.  Really odd, it happened after installing the most recent set of updates for windows 10 version 1607.  Called the Microsoft disability answer desk and its got them scratching their heads as well

Tony

On 9/12/2017 11:50 AM, Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone else have this problem:

Start the latest stable NVDA, open the latest Firefox, restart NVDA, try to arrow through the Firefox page. The arrow keys don’t work, just the tab key.

Thank you,