Re: Does Anyone Else Have This Bug in Firefox Using NVDA?

Nika Tsiklauri

I am sometimes experiencing this issue too. I switch to Google Chrome, and actually it's less frequently to happen there. also, NVDA crashes when the browser stops responding. no speech is made, and I have to actually hard restart my PC.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 16, 2017, at 09:33, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:

hi.
yes. firefox 57 recieves many changes.
firefox nightly means development version that the programmers use
most for resolving any issues before release of stable version.

firefox engin is changed from gecko to photon in firefox 57.

hope that help, God bless you all.

On 9/16/17, Tony Ballou <cyberpro224@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi,

I don't have that one however, I do have something similar. In firefox, and
a bunch of other apps on my machine, nvda doesn't read the menu bars, tab
controls, or certain textual areas of windows. Really odd, it happened
after installing the most recent set of updates for windows 10 version 1607.
Called the Microsoft disability answer desk and its got them scratching
their heads as well

Tony

On 9/12/2017 11:50 AM, Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:
Hello,
Does anyone else have this problem:
Start the latest stable NVDA, open the latest Firefox, restart NVDA, try to
arrow through the Firefox page. The arrow keys don’t work, just the tab
key.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs<http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon>
Virus-free.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org