Re: Reading Google Drive for Desktop settings and upload status with NVDA

Laz

My Google Drive shows up there just above Dropbox. Do you have Google
Drive set up to launch at computer start up?

On 4/17/16, Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonkeithbiggs@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
I have never seen a google drive icon in the notification area. This is
where dropbox shows.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>;

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 5:02 PM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,
You can check the status on your Google Drive up loads by pressing
windows+B to get to your notification area, and then down arrow until you
hear the status of your up loads. NVDA will tell you how much has up
loaded
to Google Drive, and how much is left. Take care.