a bit off top, question about free youtube to mp3 converter

Dan Thompson

I use NVDA  for everything and am so greatful for all the programers/developers.

Question, I need a list to contact regarding the Free youtube to mp3 converter.  I have put together a book called “making computers fun” that includes a chapter using that [program with NVDA  for low vision or totally blind seniors.  However, with the recent upgrade, I don’t want to remain too much off topic to long.  But in short the results of keystrokes that once worked are not.  I have tried contacting support with no help.  Does anyone use the program extensively and would be willing to communicate with me off list?  Thanks for the modoriator’s patience and those listers getting this message.

The book is just about to go to the printer and may need that chpter rewritten.

subscribe to Friday Finds by sending a blank email with "subscribe dan's tips" in the subject line. To

dmt031073@...

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank message with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

dmt031073@...

TRUTH FOR TODAY:

Romans 8:28, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who  love God and are called according to his purpose for them." (NLT)

Psalm 119:60, "I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands." (NIV)