Re: how well does NVDA work with outlook 2016

Cristóbal

TO be clear, is this with only the stand alone Outlook 2016 program or Office 365 as well?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2017 7:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] how well does NVDA work with outlook 2016

Ah, that was the crash I was hoping was only on Windows 10.  Ok, if it's the same thing, the best workaround we've found so far is to use control+shift+tab to get to the folder list, then select your folder from there.

Control+y, or using control+1, control+2 etc, or even clicking on folders with the mouse all seem to produce this crash.  From what we've found, it's something Microsoft have changed in Outlook recently.

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Casey <cwollner@...> wrote:

Hi well I am using it now with windows seven.

I can tell you this much.

When you are in your mailbox list don’t use control y

Cause it will make your outlook crash or NVDA not respond.

At least it did on my system anyway.