Re: Issues with NVDA on Windows Logon Screen

hi.
i checked Use currently saved settings on the logon and other secure
screens (requires administrator privileges) but dont recieve error.
whats the problem with activating this option?

I also might suggest that one makes sure the machine has not got the issue
which mine had with a file that would not copy over when use current
settings on log on screen. That ended up with me having two different
configs and the poor old thing got itself confused. You could of course get

in if you disabled the log in screen, but one assumes in the case of the
person with the issue this is not an option.
If you find the copy current config to system goes on forever, then do an
alt tab and you will see errors hidden behind the dialogue on screen.
Eventually I renamed the .dic file causing the issue manually by going into

my named user option and navigating to the right folder there.

However, I wonder if you installed nvda with the correct user privs in the
first place?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.