Re: Reading Google Drive for Desktop settings and upload status with NVDA

Hello,
Going to start, clicking on Google Drive, then looking at the system tray works.
I was able to do everything then, thanks!
I just wish Google Drive would show up there when I clicked and open Google Drive, rather than on startup.
Thanks,

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 9:05 AM, Laz <laz@...> wrote:
My Google Drive shows up there just above Dropbox. Do you have Google
Drive set up to launch at computer start up?

On 4/17/16, Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonkeithbiggs@...> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have never seen a google drive icon in the notification area. This is
> where dropbox shows.
> Thanks,
>

> Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>
>
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 5:02 PM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> You can check the status on your Google Drive up loads by pressing
>> windows+B to get to your notification area, and then down arrow until you
>> hear the status of your up loads. NVDA will tell you how much has up
>> loaded
>> to Google Drive, and how much is left. Take care.

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121