From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 1:21 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] how well does NVDA work with outlook 2016

Hi Casey,

In general, yes, it should work best with the latest version. I think the
main problems at the moment are with Outlook on Windows 10. In any case,
do let us know how you go.

Regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 12:28 PM, Casey <cwollner@wi.rr.com> wrote:

Hi how well does NVDA work with outlook 2016?

I have the version 17.03 and I am running windows seven.

So is ther anything to whatch out for when using that program?

Or does it work just as it is with NVDA the latest version?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/