how to arrange the colums in thunderbird using NVDA

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi I am trying NVDA with Thunderbird the latest version.

So how do you make Thunderbird when using NVDA say unread and then where or who the message came from and then the subject and then the time that it was sent?

Also when Thunderbird tells you the time when you are looking at your list of messages.

How do you get rid of the 0 before it tells you what time the message came in at?

For example say A message came in at 2:15 p.m when looking threw your message it will say the time as 02:15 with out the : of course.

I just but that in to the time would say correctly.

So can you correct these things if so how?

--

Casey