Re: slow NVDA

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

Actually, while generally, slow NVDA isn't a problem for me, it does happen when typing comments indo facebook.  Otherwise, I have no issues of the sort described.  But, since facebook is something I rarely use, I'm not really all that concerned about it. :)

On 9/18/2017 10:43 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Well I was only saying that this has come up on the bugs list and until they can identify how it happens its not going to get sorted out. It seems strange that a few people have it but others do not. I'm stumped myself, as unless its some driver that is an issue, what is there left?
Do you have a Braille display?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Holger Fiallo" <hfiallo@rcn.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] slow NVDA

I thought I mention Current W10. Before NVDA 2017 my PC was going fast and NVDA was doing well. Nothing change with my PC. It is not my PC, again it is not my PC.
-----Original Message----- From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 5:07 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Yes, it would be interesting to know which operating system and which actual
version of it is running and what is also running in the background as well.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com>