Von: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] Im Auftrag von Quentin Christensen
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. September 2017 01:39
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nvda] how well does NVDA work with outlook 2016

Jim,

This problem started with a recent update to Office, it's not something we've changed (and using a current build of Office 2016, it manifests even using older versions of NVDA.

It happens for me using Narrator as well, so I believe it is definitely something in Outlook.  I have seen at least one user confirm it doesn't happen using Jaws, and I have found it doesn't happen if no screen reader is running.  Not sure about Zoomtext etc.

The issue we are tracking on our system is: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/7556

It has been reported to Microsoft, but I don't have a direct link to a bug for them.

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:06 AM, Jim Pipczak <jim.pipczak@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Just to be clear, This is an NVDA problem isn’t it? I assume it doesn’t happen when NVDA is not running.

Thanks,

Jim