Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 5:49 AM
Subject: [nvda] Code Factory Eloquence and Vocalizer add on

Hello all,
I did purchase this add on today. Even once it is activated the
crackling and popping is still evident when using eloquence. I did
notice that they have
a few different voices for the vocalizer synth. I downloaded Oliver, a
UK voice, and it is not bad. I also downloaded a new female US english
voice called
Susan and she is not bad either.

Regards,
Greg Wocher