Re: How much does the eloquence and vocalized voice pack cost

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

It seems to me that this guy either doesn't understand english or is pretending not to.  It would help if someone who is his fellow country man writes to him in the language they both understand.  I can see that the moderators are banging their heads against a brick wall here.

On 19/9/2017 12:15 PM, Carlos wrote:
How many times have you been told not to talk about illegal software websites on this lists and other list!
    List owners really do need to do something about how you post on mailing lists!!!

On 9/18/2017 7:14 PM, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo wrote:
go to www.blindhelp.com blindhelp.org type in vocolizer or eliqwence
in the serch box
thaire ar free addons good luck

On 9/18/17, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
We have a package different from Code Factory.
If you want, contact us in private.

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

rui.fontes@...