Re: Does Anyone Else Have This Bug in Firefox Using NVDA?

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Maybe you replied to the other Gene from the USA instead of me which is gene nz

The directions from off the trouble shooting section on the web page if i remember right was done on a 64 bit machine so nothing had to be changed but has to be typed ex actually as it was copied. I can not remember if the same thing was used on a 32 bit machine i think the other pc that had it was also a 64 bit machine.

The ticket which refers to other operating systems and maybe a fix can be found at https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/2807#issuecomment-320149243

by the way when did you ask the question? I usually read all the emails apart from one persons replies.

This thread though i have seen it pop up a couple of times lately and the directions for the windows 10 version had fixed it on windows 10 machines so far.

You might have to reboot the pc but am sure i did not do it and it fixed it when i checked.. but yet some people said they done it and said it did not work then rebooted and the problem went.

Gene nz

\

Gean you never answered my question about this sometime ago. Do you have to replace 32 with 64 in said command if you are running WIN 10 64 bit?