Von: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] Im Auftrag von Quentin Christensen
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. September 2017 13:57
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nvda] how well does NVDA work with outlook 2016

Good thought, I know mine isn't though.  Just looking at what I do have running, I can't think of much that is a likely candidate.  I suspect it is Outlook itself.

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 9:18 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> wrote:

Has anyone checked to see if the affected computers are running avast anti virus?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-