Re: Admin: Re: [nvda] How much does the eloquence and vocalized voice pack cost

Nimer Jaber

I will just reiterate that Gene has my full and unqualified support in this matter and I will be keeping an eye for any future messages from this individual.

Thanks.

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 1:17 PM Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
From the moderator:

I don't know why he is doing it and we have no basis to assume anything.  I doubt it is intentional rudeness.  I would say that people should simply not comment on any post by Mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo unless he asks a new and useful question.  Repetitive questions, the same question four times in a month or even twice in a month or six months, should simply be ignored.

It is not useful to have a debate on list about Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo or his posts.  If such unproductive debates continue, I shall lock all threads where such debates begin.

If Mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo is too outrageous, I shall moderate him.  Moderation means that I shall see every post from him and have to approve each post before it reaches the list.  If I do that, I shall simply not approve repetitive questions nor questions that in any way, promote sites where illegal activity occurs.  .

I'm explaining all this because Mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo sent a post yesterday in which he seemed to indicate that he didn't know what being moderated means and because there may be other list members who don't know.

I am not the list owner and if he wishes to deal with this matter differently, that is what he will do as list owner.  I've stated what I will do unless the owner wishes something different to be done.

Also, on further consideration, I've changed my mind about how long moderation will last.  It will last at least two months and whether it is lifted will depend on the kinds of posts Mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo  sends for approval.

Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

My mission is to bring love and peace to everyone around me with all tools available to me.
My core values are integrity, innovation, loyalty, excellence, and 100% personal responsibility.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218-606-0475) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!