code factory vocalizer voices

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

Anyone have any idea how to get these to work?

I've installed the nvda plugin, but when I go to synthesizer, and select code factory, it brings up a dialog that says:

You need to install vocalizer voices to use code factory tts.

Pressing ok will start voice installation software.

That's all well and good, but when I press enter, I get a dialog that says:

Synthesizer error could not load the vocalizer synthesizer

Ok, so I press enter on ok again, and then

all that does is bring me back to the dialog that says:

We hope you are enjoying the evaluation of vocalizer for windows remember to purchase a license before the trial expires to continue using great voices.

Then there's a continue button.

Ok, so let's press that.

Great, now we're back in the list of voices where I select samantha, and ....

poof, absolutely nothing happens.  If I do the selecting again, it starts all over, and I'm stuck in an endless loop.

I'm not feeling the love here.  Anybody know how to break out of this vicious nonproductive loop (other than uninstall the plugin that is).

Of course, selecting espeak ng solves the problem too, but that kind of defeats the purpose of the plugin in the first place.