De: Quentin Christensen
Data: 19 de setembro de 2017 09:07
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Customizing Announcement of Command Keys

Clipspeak will read the following commands:

CTRL+A: Select all
CTRL+Z: Undo
CTRL+Y: Redo
CTRL+X: Cut
CTRL+C: Copy
CTRL+V: Paste

Is that what you are after? https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/clipspeak.en.html

The idea of a more customisable "speak command keys" comes up from time to time, but the problem is everyone wants different things. My idea would probably be to have a simple set of options, say checkboxes for groups of keys like:
- function keys
- arrow keys
- modifier keys

etc.

If anyone has a really clear and widely useful variant on that they'd really like to see, do feel free to write it up on GitHub: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 4:42 AM, David Kingsbury <davidkingsbury77@...> wrote:
Hello,

I am aware that if you go into the NVDA menu keyboard settings, it is possible to turn on and off the announcement of command keys. I am wondering if there is any way to customize this. I want to hear NVDA say control C when I copy text, control V when I paste, but it is very annoying to hear down arrow every time I hit the down arrow. Can I set this so I can hear some of these keystrokes, but not others?

Thanks for any help on this.
David Kingsbury

--

Quentin Christensen