Re: TWBlue stopped working, please help?

Kevin Cussick

Hi Lisa, have you tried just hitting tw in the search bar and when you hear twblue desktop app hitting enter this works for me.

On 18/04/2016 12:58, Lisa P Geibel wrote:
Hi Kevin,
Just tried this and nothing happened again. It's like the icon is there,
but the computer has no clue what it's supposed to do when you hit enter
on it or try to run it as administrator.

Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@gmail.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429
Philmore box shared with hubby:
773-572-7897
God bless everyone!!!

On 4/18/16 6:34 AM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.io wrote:
No, just make a fresh short cut to the exe file and it should run. I
have had this as well on windows10 and this for some reason seems to fix
it.

On 18/04/2016 04:34, Arlene wrote:
Hi there: If that was me. I'd just uninstall that program. It's up to
you what you want to do with it. Someone else on the list can better
tell you. I'm saying if that's me I'd get rid of the program.