NVDA voices

Don H

I have always thought that the E speak voice is terrible.  I only switched to NVDA after I found out that there was the Access32 syn that sounded just like the syn I had used for twenty years with Window Eyes.  On my system I have removed Window Eyes and do have Jaws installed only because it was a free switch from Window Eyes.  I find NVDA with the Access32 syn meets all my needs and don't use Jaws as I don't think it is as good as NVDA.  That is my Opinion and I am a expert on my Opinion.  So if you don't like E Speak and don't want to pay for more voices give Access32 for NVDA a try.