Re: NVDA voices

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi where do you go to get this access 32 syn and is it fore or does it cost?

And if there is A price for it how much coes it cost?

On 9/19/2017 9:12 PM, Don H wrote:
I have always thought that the E speak voice is terrible.  I only
switched to NVDA after I found out that there was the Access32 syn
that sounded just like the syn I had used for twenty years with Window
Eyes.  On my system I have removed Window Eyes and do have Jaws
installed only because it was a free switch from Window Eyes.  I find
NVDA with the Access32 syn meets all my needs and don't use Jaws as I
don't think it is as good as NVDA.  That is my Opinion and I am a
expert on my Opinion.  So if you don't like E Speak and don't want to
pay for more voices give Access32 for NVDA a try.

--

Casey