Re: does NVDA have any command to suggest us correct spelling if we typed some wrong spelling in word or while writing a mail?

Quentin Christensen

Hi!

NVDA doesn't implement the spelling functionality itself, so it will be up to how the program handles it.  I just noticed Firefox has an option to check spelling when I looked in my options, but it isn't announcing errors for me, so I can't check, but maybe try pressing the applications or context menu key when you are on a spelling error?  That works in Word at least.

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 3:44 PM, Shweta Mishra <shweta.mishra668@...> wrote:
hi friends!
hope all are fine.
friends, when I type some wrong spelling in word or writing a mail in
firefox, the NVDA announces, "spelling error" so I want to know, can
it suggest me correct spelling? if yes, then what is a command?
thanks in advance!

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess