Re: NVDA voices

hello.
iven3 with pitch 50 is extremely excellent!
i love it very much.
you can give it a try.
hope that help, God bless you all.

On 9/20/17, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
<ochikodinaka@gmail.com> wrote:
hello jeffdreams I hit NVDAkey w shift no nothing hipin

On 9/20/17, Randy Barnett <randy@soundtique.net> wrote:
http://jeff.tdrealms.com/Add-Ons/access32.nvda-addon
On 9/19/2017 7:53 PM, Casey wrote:
Hi where do you go to get this access 32 syn and is it fore or does it
cost?

And if there is A price for it how much coes it cost?

On 9/19/2017 9:12 PM, Don H wrote:
I have always thought that the E speak voice is terrible. I only
switched to NVDA after I found out that there was the Access32 syn
that sounded just like the syn I had used for twenty years with Window
Eyes. On my system I have removed Window Eyes and do have Jaws
installed only because it was a free switch from Window Eyes. I find
NVDA with the Access32 syn meets all my needs and don't use Jaws as I
don't think it is as good as NVDA. That is my Opinion and I am a
expert on my Opinion. So if you don't like E Speak and don't want to
pay for more voices give Access32 for NVDA a try.

--

Casey

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org