From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: 19 September 2017 23:46
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] using facebook

Hi,

I use TW Blue, and it is a client that installs on your computer that you can use twitter from, just like an email client.

TW Blue, connects to your twitter account, and you never have to get on any web site at all.

There is even a portable version of TW Blue, that you can use on your flash drive on any computer to do everything with Twitter.

It is just like an email client. I do use NVDA with TW Blue, and it works great.

For more questions, just let me know.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10