From: Lisa P Geibel
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 7:52 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] TWBlue stopped working, please help?

Hi We had this issue once and was able to fix it by deleting the extra
characters, but that's not the problem this time. Everything looks
right. It just won't load so unfortunately, as much as we loved TWBlue,
if we want Twitter, we're going to be forced to use Chicken Nugget. We
did purchase and install that, but have some questions if anyone would
be willing to help here or off list as not to clutter things? Please and
thanks.

Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@gmail.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429
Philmore box shared with hubby:
773-572-7897
God bless everyone!!!

On 4/18/16 5:20 AM, Lenron wrote:
I had this same issue sort of not sure what's going on. I refuse to
use any other twitter client I really like tw blue.

On 4/18/16, Rémy Ruiz <remyruiz@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Go to the TWBlue shortcut that is on the desktop, and do properties;
with Alt+Enter
Example:
"C:\Program Files\twblue\TWBlue.exe" -i
I have deleted:
-i
now is:
"C:\Program Files\twblue\TWBlue.exe"
Apply and OK or only OK
Note:
Ignore the warning of Windows and click continue and ready!
Now if you can click the shortcut TWBlue.
Well this so what I did with an installable version.
Cheers.
Rémy
Le 18/04/2016 05:23, Lisa P Geibel a écrit :
Hi,
I know I've heard about people with this program and it not working. I
even went through the time when extra characters were added to the
twblue.exe file, but this is not the case now. We've uninstalled and
reinstalled the latest version, but still nothing. Restarted the
computer and still nothing. Tried hitting enter on the desktop icon
for the program, tried running it as administrator with the context
key, tried loading it from the twblue.exe icon in the program files
folder and still nothing. Does anyone have any ideas or should we
really say a final farewell to this great program? We're running
Windows 10 with the latest build of NVDA and also have the latest
version of JAWS, but it won't work that way either. Any ideas or help
would be greatly appreciated? Thanks.