Re: Some accessible free radio streamer

brian <sackriderbrian45@...>

I have tapin radio and Ihad it for years.  Almost everything use to play but for several months it was not getting updated and lots of stations will not play.   they don't want to fix it.  now it's a paidversion I don't know how much it is they do offer a 14 day trial period.  I have email exchanges with Phillop and he is a real big jerk.  I told him that I will not pay for it unless you fix the stations that won't play and keep it updated.  He told me that the person who maintained and updated tapin radio is no longer there.  Lots of the public safety stations won't play and in the free version I get the message that there are no stations found here and he does not know why.  In the version they are all there but lots of them won't play.  He does is not even trying to fix the problem and thats not good technical support.  There is a bug in the new version but he does not think that there is.  I will just keep on using the version that I have and if it gets worse then there is nothing I can do about it.  It use to be a great program but no more.

Brian Sackrider

On 9/20/2017 2:47 PM, Marco Oros wrote:
Hi!

I would like to find also some accessible software for listening and recording radio station streaming, which is for free and accessible for NVDA users.

Please, could You help me?

Thank You.

Marco Oros