From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Some accessible free radio streamer

There is a program called Tapin Radio but I don't know how useful it is any longer.  I can still get the stations I want to get in The United States using it, but I saw a message on a list saying that a lot of stations can't be used by the program any more because of some sort of license restrictions the stations have.  However, if you want to try it, I or others can provide more information about it.  That is the only such program I use and you can see what you can pick up.

I understand that you want to record but you might get a better selection of stations using the Bill Sparks site.  Also, if you know how, you can add Bill Sparks links to Tapin Radio.