Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Some accessible good blogging platform

Well wordpress.com is still good, sadly wordpress.com is full of adds
and they really want you to pay for things these days.

But if you log in to wordpress then after that go to m.wordpress.com and
as long as you don't need all the features in the dashboard or don't
mind a lot of aside posts then its good.