Re: TWBlue stopped working, please help?

brandon

did you guys try running it in compatibility mode if not here are the steps
1: while on the twblue shortcut on your desktop hit your applications key or shift +f10 if you do not have such a key
2: you are now in a context menu arrow down until you hear trouble shoot compatibility issues
3: hit enter on this and then follow the wizard that appears
4: when asked for the operating system use your up and down arrows a couple times because sometimes it does not stick on windows vista
5: after you have done all this twblue should pop right up and you should be good to go
Yours truly,
Brandon,
Reed

On 4/18/2016 3:14 PM, chris miles wrote:
On 18-Apr-16 11:05 PM, Scott VanDeWalle wrote:
Hello.
I used to have both twblue and chicken nugget.
I got rid of TWblue, but i still have chicken nugget.
The thing is, sometimes one app will work and one won't.
Nugget is us d 15$.
If you can make it work, chicken nugget seems to work pretty good from the invisible interface.
It works the other way too but it seems somewhat more sluggish at times.
hth

Scott

On 4/17/2016 11:23 PM, Lisa P Geibel wrote:
Hi,
I know I've heard about people with this program and it not working. I even went through the time when extra characters were added to the twblue.exe file, but this is not the case now. We've uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version, but still nothing. Restarted the computer and still nothing. Tried hitting enter on the desktop icon for the program, tried running it as administrator with the context key, tried loading it from the twblue.exe icon in the program files folder and still nothing. Does anyone have any ideas or should we really say a final farewell to this great program? We're running Windows 10 with the latest build of NVDA and also have the latest version of JAWS, but it won't work that way either. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated? Thanks.

Hi,

I had the same issue, TW Blue would not start.

I decided to go back to the previous build and this now works a treat.