Re: using facebook

Well I made a decision that I wouldn't tweat much, I mean my life revovles around a pc but still I refuse to spend it reading tweats even though I do read a few.

On 23/09/2017 7:37 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I think social media is a time management issue. I find better things to do with my time than to wrestle with facebook. That is all. I'm not going to say I'll never use it, but for what use I could make of it a huge learning curve appears to be needed by any user without sight.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Travis Siegel" <tsiegel@softcon.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 11:42 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] using facebook

It's extremely easy to navigate, but the facebook mobile page doesn't have everything the main facebook page has, or sometimes it does, but it's burried somewhere, and good luck finding it. It's nearly impossible to do everything I want to do when using the mobile version of the page, so I gave it up for useless years ago. Admittedly, the regular page is a hassle, and sometimes it's slow as all get out, but it works, and in the long run that's all that matters.

Of course, I use face book as little as possible, so your mileage may vary.

On 9/22/2017 3:47 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Brian their is nothing wrong with teh Facebook Mobile site. It has HTML headings etc. Its easy to navigate.

On 9/19/2017 7:26 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Yes I gave up even trying to understand it, Even on the mobile site.
Is there a blind friendly client for any of the so called social media sites that are easy to use?
I don't want them to rule my life, but of late so much information I'm expected to know about is on Twitter or Facebook its beginning to look like I'll have to bite the bullet again. Maybe I can employ a young person to do it for me!

----- Original Message ----- From: "enes sarıbaş" <enes.saribas@gmail.com>