From: "Pettyjohn, Chris G. (FTC)" <Chris.Pettyjohn@va.gov>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problems with IE - nothing speaks

i created the iexplore.py file. I was experimenting on an app module for a specific website. i only had a keystroke binded to a method. The method displayed a message box with the foreground windows name in it. So i don't think deleting a file i created can be the problem. But who knows. Should i reinstall NVDA?