Actilino Braille Display

George Zaynoun

This new Braille display from Helptech formerly Handytech does not work with NVDA unless one downloads a copy of NVDA from Helptech. That copy works and they made their own NVDA release for it, I have that copy but it is 2017.2 and upgrading it results in no Braille output. Who is responsible for fixing this issue, Helptech or can NVDA devs extract the driver so that it works with regular NVDA release? I am willing to send this copy of NVDA to who it may concern.

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN