I guess it will depend which language you speak and what you install as your
tts voices.

Gene n

On 9/24/2017 1:34 AM, Casey wrote:
Hi will these work with windows seven and if so what voices will you get?
If you use it under windows seven?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
[mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 3:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft Speech Platform

Hi

The package is in a zip format it is about 300 meg or so for the whole
package. There is a run time file you need to click on and after that it is
the tts voices need to be installed.

The link to the drop boxs account is
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zthyyh9kef7repx/Speech%20Platform%2011%20engine%20and%20voices.zip?dl=0

I also have the speech hub package but the add on needs to be installed
after speech hub has been installed.

the add on can be found under the following section in windows c: drive then
program files x86 then speech hub then nvda add on then just do the usual to
install it the add on i mean.

the drop box link is
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zzgos2mu38ss3i1/SpeechHubInstall.exe?dl=0

does it work on Windows 7?