From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Antony
Stone
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2017 4:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] usenet?

What does buying things have to do with usenet?

Antony

On Saturday 23 September 2017 at 23:14:02, erik burggraaf wrote:

I used easynews myself when I cared about such things. Nowadays I just
buy what I want. Even though I don't have a lot of money, it's easier,
and the quality is better.
--
"640 kilobytes (of RAM) should be enough for anybody."

- Bill Gates

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC
me.