Re: usenet?

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Usenet was one of the primary ways that people use to share underground content such as mp3 music, movies, and audiobooks. That is what I used it for anyway. Nowadays, it's cheaper and easier to buy what you want, and the quality and selection are better.

On September 23, 2017 5:19:03 PM "Antony Stone" <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it> wrote:

What does buying things have to do with usenet?

Antony

On Saturday 23 September 2017 at 23:14:02, erik burggraaf wrote:

I used easynews myself when I cared about such things. Nowadays I just buy
what I want. Even though I don't have a lot of money, it's easier, and the
quality is better.
--
"640 kilobytes (of RAM) should be enough for anybody."

- Bill Gates

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.