Re: usenet?

Ron Canazzi

Adelphia/Time Warner/Spectrum blocked Usenet binary materials a decade
or so ago.  I used to use X-News for Usenet Binaries until then.  It had
a very accessible Windows Explorer type interface. It might be worth
people doing a search for that program if they have providers that still
offer Usenet binaries.

On 9/23/2017 5:36 PM, erik burggraaf wrote:
Usenet was one of the primary ways that people use to share
underground content such as mp3 music, movies, and audiobooks. That is
what I used it for anyway. Nowadays, it's cheaper and easier to buy
what you want, and the quality and selection are better.

On September 23, 2017 5:19:03 PM "Antony Stone"
<antony.stone@...> wrote:

What does buying things have to do with usenet?

Antony

On Saturday 23 September 2017 at 23:14:02, erik burggraaf wrote:

I used easynews myself when I cared about such things. Nowadays I
just buy
what I want. Even though I don't have a lot of money, it's easier,
and the
quality is better.
--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.