Re: Annoying "no associated drafts"

lauracornwell

How do you fix this trouble?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2017 6:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Annoying "no associated drafts"

Interesting, I'm glad it's working again for you, but do let me know if it happens again!

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 9:14 PM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra <cearbhall.omeadhra@... <mailto:cearbhall.omeadhra@...> > wrote:

Quentin,

It lasted for half a day! I think I must have triggered some sort of temporary system change.

I went into “Run as administrator” and opened Outlook 2016. I then tried to reset the views of the Inbox. We were trying to see if the control-y problem could be eliminated by changing settings. We found that it was not possible to change the behaviour of control-y except for about fifteen minutes but then it returned full blast after that.

When I returned to the Inbox I found this “no associated drafts” flag before every message.

When I then restarted the computer and re-opened Outlook the problem had gone away and has not returned since.

All the best,

Cearbhall

m +353 (0)833323487 <tel:+353%2083%20332%203487> Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e: cearbhall.omeadhra@... <mailto:cearbhall.omeadhra@...>