Re: Slightly off topic, dev list what does this mean

I'm sure I got something similar to that message you received. That's why I was asking aobut the development list. I sent a message there, and it said I wasn't subscribed and other stuff I cannot recall at this time.

On 9/25/2017 10:59 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
No its an isp. And this problem has happened before. I tend now to have two accounts one on my isp and one on gmail or similar and usually if one has this problem the other does not, in a few days things normally get resolved. The only odd thing is that normal groups.io  is affected as well and you have to re enable things but this time its only sourceforge that has complained but I've switched over to the other server.
I think that what often happens is that it gets on one list but not on others due to some person who is on  your isp getting their machine botted.

All very irritating but a sign of the times I imagine.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-