Re: q-bittorrent question

Matt Turner

Anyway to see the percentage of a download?

On 9/25/2017 1:52 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
Oh, BTW: HaveĀ  you heard of Vinux? It is self voicing for the install and uses ORCA by default. I set it all up without any sighted help at all.
On 9/25/2017 8:59 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

HI

I downloaded and installed q-bittorrent from its website. for the most part it seems accessible. But question, how do I once a torrent is downloaded how do I tell q-bittorrent to stop seeding the torrent basically forget about that torrent's magnet link and stop doing everything? I downloaded ubuntu from a torrent now I got its iso file I am done but q-bittorrent still thinks I want to seed the torrent. any help? do I maybe have to install a jaws demo to help me out with this perhaps?

thanks

Josh

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird