Re: q-bittorrent question

Hareth

Josh,
Its a bit tricky, change the highlighted torrent in the app intercace
from all, to seeding press the space bar on it and tab to here its
title, press the space bar to make sure its been selected, press the
application key the context it menu has all you need.

On 9/25/17, Randy Barnett <randy@soundtique.net> wrote:
Sorry answering too many lists! I didnt catch the NVDA part... I am new
to NVDA but it should work the same as Jaws. I dont have it installed
right now or I would check it for you. :)
On 9/25/2017 11:18 AM, Randy Barnett wrote:
In Mew Torrent? Yes, You can heare the percent, size, upload and
download speed. Mew torrent can give you more info than most people
will want. I actually remove some of the stuff from the colum view.
You have to use the Jaws cursor sometimes but there isnt anything in
the app you cant access with Jaws.
On 9/25/2017 11:04 AM, Matt Turner wrote:

Anyway to see the percentage of a download?

On 9/25/2017 1:52 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
Oh, BTW: Have you heard of Vinux? It is self voicing for the
install and uses ORCA by default. I set it all up without any
sighted help at all.
On 9/25/2017 8:59 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

HI

I downloaded and installed q-bittorrent from its website. for the
most part it seems accessible. But question, how do I once a
torrent is downloaded how do I tell q-bittorrent to stop seeding
the torrent basically forget about that torrent's magnet link and
stop doing everything? I downloaded ubuntu from a torrent now I got
its iso file I am done but q-bittorrent still thinks I want to seed
the torrent. any help? do I maybe have to install a jaws demo to
help me out with this perhaps?

thanks

Josh

--